1. Thomas1 Boyden;; Boyden, Thomas, Groton, son of the preceding married Martha, daughter of Richard Holden, had afterwards removed to Woburn; but returned to Groton and died there 15 Nov 1719, but the record of Woburn has, " by their mothers request because of removal toand from in the Indian war. Savage I page 225
was born in 1613 at England. He married Frances (--?--) on 3 Nov 1638. He died in 1682.
Children of Thomas1 Boyden and Frances (--?--) were as follows:
2. Jonathan2 Boyden (Thomas1) was born on 26 Sep 1639. He married Mary Clarke, daughter of Joseph Clarke and Alice Pepper, on 26 Sep 1673. He died on 5 Nov 1714 at age 75.
Children of Jonathan2 Boyden and Mary Clarke were as follows:
3. Capt. John3 Boyden (Jonathan2, Thomas1) was born on 29 Nov 1672. He married Hannah Bullard, daughter of Samuel Bullard and Hannah Thorp, in 1708. He died on 24 Dec 1754 at Medford, Mass, at age 82.
Children of John3 Boyden and Hannah Bullard were as follows:
4. Hannah4 Boyden (John3, Jonathan2, Thomas1) was born on 21 Sep 1709 at Walpole Plains. She married James Smith, son of Christopher Smith and Mary (--?--), on 12 Jul 1728. She died on 12 Jul 1759 at age 49.
Children of Hannah4 Boyden and James Smith were as follows:
5. John4 Boyden (John3, Jonathan2, Thomas1) was born on 22 Jan 1717. He married Thankful Morse, daughter of Daniel Morse and Esther (--?--), on 23 Nov 1738.
Children of John4 Boyden and Thankful Morse were:
6. Hannah5 Smith (Hannah4Boyden, John3, Jonathan2, Thomas1) was born on 16 Jul 1737 at Walpole, Mass. She married Charles Dupee, son of Charles Dupee and Mary Pollard, in 1755 at Walpole, Mass. She died on 2 Apr 1813 at age 75.
Children of Hannah5 Smith and Charles Dupee were as follows:
7. Esther5 Boyden (John4, John3, Jonathan2, Thomas1) was born on 2 Feb 1754 at Walpole, Mass. She married Ezekiel Plympton, son of Simon Plympton and Ruth Morse, on 19 Apr 1779. She died on 10 Mar 1824 at age 70.
Children of Esther5 Boyden and Ezekiel Plympton were: