1. William1 Sedgwicke married Elizabeth Howe. He was born in 1585. He died in 1632.
Children of William1 Sedgwicke and Elizabeth Howe were as follows:
2. General Robert2 Sedgwick (William1Sedgwicke) was born in 1609 at England. He married Johanna Blake, daughter of William Blake and Dorothy (--?--), in 1631 at Charlestown, Mass. He died on 24 May 1656 at West Indies.
Children of General Robert2 Sedgwick and Johanna Blake were as follows:
3. Sarah3 Sedgwick (Robert2, William1Sedgwicke) married Rev.-Hon John Leverett, son of Thomas Leverett and Anne Fisher, circa 1644. She died on 2 Jan 1705 at Boston, Mass. She was buried on 8 Jan 1705 at Boston, Mass; Cotton Mather preached at the Service.
Children of Sarah3 Sedgwick and Rev.-Hon John Leverett were as follows:
4. Elizabeth4 Leverett (Sarah3Sedgwick, Robert2, William1Sedgwicke) was born on 26 Apr 1651. She married Elisha Cook, son of Richard Cook and Elizabeth (--?--), in Jun 1668 at Boston, Mass. She died on 21 Jul 1715 at age 64.
Children of Elizabeth4 Leverett and Elisha Cook were:
5. Rebecca4 Leverett (Sarah3Sedgwick, Robert2, William1Sedgwicke) was born on 8 Dec 1664. She married James Lloyd on 11 Nov 1691. She died in 1739.
Children of Rebecca4 Leverett and James Lloyd were: