1. Arthur1 Keayne (Kenney) married Jane (--?--).
Children of Arthur1 Keayne (Kenney) and Jane (--?--) were as follows:
2. John2 Kenney (Arthur1Keayne (Kenney)) married Hannah (--?--). He was born in Sep 1644. He died on 12 Aug 1693 at Milton, Mass, at age 48.
Children of John2 Kenney and Hannah (--?--) were as follows:
3. Nathaniel3 Kenney (John2, Arthur1Keayne (Kenney)) was born on 6 Mar 1685. He married Elizabeth Carnes, daughter of Thomas Carnes and Mary Brown, on 8 Mar 1707; Married by Cotton Mather.1
Children of Nathaniel3 Kenney and Elizabeth Carnes were:
4. Joseph4 Kenney (Nathaniel3, John2, Arthur1Keayne (Kenney)) married Mary (--?--). He was born on 6 Feb 1713.
Children of Joseph4 Kenney and Mary (--?--) were:
5. Henry5 Kenney (Joseph4, Nathaniel3, John2, Arthur1Keayne (Kenney)) Henry Kenney
Henry Kenney was a member of the Salem Troop of Force Oct 15 1675 (N.E.Register 10 Page 66) private in Capt. Thomas Prentices Company June 24 1~76, a private in Capt. John Whipples Company June 24 1676, credited to the town of Salem August 24 1676.
New England Register
was born on 14 Jan 1745. He married Mary Cook, daughter of David Cook and Abigail Bickford, on 13 Sep 1774.
Children of Henry5 Kenney and Mary Cook were:
6. Temperance6 Kenney (Henry5, Joseph4, Nathaniel3, John2, Arthur1Keayne (Kenney)) married Gideon Horton, son of Gideon Horton and Mary Newcomb, on 25 Oct. She was born on 11 Oct 1779. She died on 9 Sep 1858 at age 78.
Children of Temperance6 Kenney and Gideon Horton were: