1. Edmund1 Beal.
Children of Edmund1 Beal and an unknown spouse were:
2. John2 Beal (Edmund1) John Beal
John Beal was born in Hingham County Norfolk England. He came to Boston in the 'Diligent' in 1638. He was made a Freeman March 13 1679, Representative to the General Court 1659. His will was dated Sept. 27 1687 and was proved June 18 1688.
Savage I page 145 - also see History of Hingham page 53
He was born in 1588 at Hingham, Norfolk, England. He married Nazareth Hobart, daughter of Edmund Hobart and Margaret Dewey, on 13 Jul 1630 at Hingham, Norfolk, England. He died on 1 Apr 1688 at Hingham, Plymouth, Mass.
Children of John2 Beal and Nazareth Hobart were as follows:
3. Caleb3 Beal (John2, Edmund1) was born on 30 Oct 1636 at Hingham, Norfolk, England. He married Elizabeth Huet, daughter of Thomas Huet and Elizabeth Chapman, on 30 Dec 1664 at Hingham, Mass. He died on 18 Jun 1716 at Hingham, Mass, at age 79.
Children of Caleb3 Beal and Elizabeth Huet all b. at Hingham, Plymouth, Mass, were as follows:
4. Joshua4 Beal (Caleb3, John2, Edmund1) was born on 6 Aug 1680 at Hingham, Plymouth, Mass. He married Susanna Nichols, daughter of Thomas Nichols and Sarah Whitson, on 16 Dec 1701 at Hingham, Plymouth, Mass. He died on 23 Mar 1732 at Hingham, Plymouth, Mass, at age 51.
Children of Joshua4 Beal and Susanna Nichols were:
5. Elijah5 Beal (Joshua4, Caleb3, John2, Edmund1) was born on 7 Jan 1714. He married Sarah Jones, daughter of Thomas Jones and Catherine Caswell, on 15 Mar 1737. He died on 11 Jan 1789 at age 75.
Children of Elijah5 Beal and Sarah Jones were:
6. Susanna6 Beal (Elijah5, Joshua4, Caleb3, John2, Edmund1) was born on 30 Jul 1747. She married Benjamin Jacob, son of Joseph Jacob and Ruth Wilson, on 24 Oct 1765. She died on 8 Aug 1785 at age 38.
Children of Susanna6 Beal and Benjamin Jacob were:
John Beal Web Page